1. Increases human Growth Hormone (hGH) Increases in endogenous human Growth Hormone (hGH) secretion by the anterior pituitary in conjunction with Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH); that is, both Alpha-GPC and GHRH act concertedly to stimulate the release of hGH, naturally;
2. More strength from work-outs and training programs Acts as a precursor of acetylcholine (ACh); thus, Alpha-GPC activates cholinergic transmission which permits the development of more strength from work-outs and training programs, plus reducing levels of somatostatin in the hypothalamic-pituitary axis;
3. Improved lipotrophic functions in the liver Elevations in blood and tissue levels of the essential nutrient, choline, which supports improved lipotrophic functions (methyl group transferases) in the liver. Research has shown that fatty liver, a condition associated with obesity, diabetes and heavy alcohol consumption, often leads to cirrhosis of the liver or liver failure. Studies conducted by Alan L. Buchman, M.D., associate professor of medicine at The Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University, have shown that fatty liver can be prevented and possibly even eliminated with increased levels of choline. Alpha-GPC also acts synergistically with the body's store (and/or supplementation) of S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAM or SAMe) and folic acid, vitamin B12 and vitamin B6 to facilitate methyl group transfers in the brain and liver;
4. Improved balanced and coordination Produces improved balanced and coordination when combined with 'skill set' practice and training as a result of normalized nerve transmission in the brain, and in cardiac, skeletal and smooth muscles.
Ashwagandha root extract herb - also known as Indian Winter Cherry - is a shrub cultivated in India and North America whose roots have been used for thousands of years by Ayurvedic practitioners. The root contains flavonoids and many active ingredients of the withanolide class. Several studies over the past few years have looked into whether this herb has anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti-stress, antioxidant, mind-boosting, immune-enhancing, and rejuvenating properties (see studies at bottom of page). Historically ashwagandha root has also been noted to have sex-enhancing properties.
1. anti allergy
2. anti histamine
3. antipyretic and pain relieving
4. local anaesthetic
5. anti bacteria
1. Ashwagandha root extract can treat different diseases like inflammation, arthritis, stress and anxiety, and even mental disorder
2. Ashwagandha root extract improves the white blood cell in the body in a way that it increases the phagocytosis or the process of removing dead cells.
3.enhances the results of radiation and chemotherapy
4. Ashwagandha root extract regulates the nerve signals and makes sure that it is balanced
5.a great source of energy and develops stamina by managing the process of metabolism
6.best source for antioxidants and hormonal forerunners
7.maintains necessary bodily functions
8.protects the immunity cells that are subjected to chemicals that may prevent the cells to work properly
Gellan gum - HG is a kind of high acyl gellan gum, in the food indurstry, it is mainly used as an excellent suspending / gelling agent due to its outstanding fluid gel properties. It's used in milk beverage and vegetable protein drinks for suspending purpose. Anhui Jin'ao Chemical Co., Ltd. takes the international advanced technology to make our gellan gum - HG to have more advantages as below:
Good suspending ability
Outstanding flavor releasing
Excellent acid and heat stability
Easily combined with other hydrocolloids
Typical use: In the milk and vegetable protein drinks, the recommended dosage is around 0.02~0.05%, it can also be combined with other hydrocolloids to decrease the gellan gum dosage further.
Gellan gum (E418) is a bacterial exopolysaccharide, prepared commercially by aerobic submerged fermentation from Sphingomonas elodea (previously called Pseudomonas elodea), in a manner similar to xanthan. discovered in 1978,1988 Approved in Japan,1992 USA full approved. Compared with other colloids, Gellan Gum has many peculiar advantages: 1. Low dosage; 2. Excellent thermal and acid stability; 3. Good taste-releasing ability; 4. High transparency; 5. Adjustable gel elasticity and rigidity; 6. Good combinability. Gellan gum is widely used in foods and various other fields. (1)Typical foods prepared using gellan gum: Gelled desserts, jam, jelly, pudding, confectionery, sugarcoating of confectionery, frost of cake, filling of cake or bread, and other foods, cakes, and pet foods. (2) Other applications: Microbiological media, capsules, perfumes, etc.
1. Excellent Penetration Absorption Function 2. Anti-wrinkle and Anti-ageing Function 3. Improving Skin Smoothness 4. Improving Skin Elasticity 5. Promoting the Synthesis of Collagen 6. Highly Effective Moisturizing Effects 7. Release Control Function 8. Improving the Immune Mechanism of the Skin 9. Good Skin Restoration Functions
Ascorbyl palmitate has the all physiological activity of vitamin C, it is a highly effective anti-oxidant and oxygen free radical scavenger, assessed by the Committee on Food Additives of the World Health Organization (WHO) as a nutrient, efficient, safety use of food additives; it is the only one that can be used for infant food antioxidants, it has a function that can play an effect of antioxidant, food (grease) color protection and strengthen the effectiveness of vitamin C.
Mandelic acid is an aromatic alpha hydroxy acid with the molecular formula C6H5CH(OH)CO2H. It is a white crystalline solid that is soluble in water and polar organic solvents. It is a useful precursor to various drugs. Since the molecule is chiral, it exists in either of twoenantiomers as well as the racemic mixture, known as paramandelic acid.
1. In pharmaceutical field, mandelic acid is used as intermediates of Methenamine Mandelate, Hacosan, Hydrrobenzole and more.
2. In cosmetics, mandelic acid is used for acne treatment, wrinkles treatment, pre-laser and post-lser treatment. mandelic acid is used in cleansers, face washes, moisturizers and eye-life creams.
3. For industrial use, mandelic acid is used for synthesis.